When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! When you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.