Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.