If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.