If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.