When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.