For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.