When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.