If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.