Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.