For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.