For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.