When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.