If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.