If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.