Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.