For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.