Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.