When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.