For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In many instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.