For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.