Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.