Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in PA. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in PA.