If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.