When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.