When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.