If you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.