For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. When you need an experienced, professional bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.