For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.