When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.