When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.