When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! When you need any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.