Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.