Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.