When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.