For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.