If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.