Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.