When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.