If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.