Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.