For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In most instances, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in PA.