If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in PA.