For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.