Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.