If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our agency anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.