Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Although we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.