When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.