If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you want to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.