For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.