Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.