Bail Bonds in Hyde, PA
Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.