When you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. If you want to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.