Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. When you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.