If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.